Let our guides take you up to the most beautiful spots, the grandest panoramas and the most amazing views of rocky deserts, lush oases and the High Atlas Mountains. Lunch & soft drinks under tent with great views of the High Atlas Mountains.
We pick you up from your hotel or riad directly to Quad area.
There are many routes available for riders of varying levels. Before we leave, we’ll assess your ability to ride a quad and provide you with some safety equipment. We remind all guests that they need to bring suitable clothing. You should wear long clothes to protect yourself from the elements and a strong pair of shoes.
On this private tour, we’ll explore the countryside around Marrakech on a powerful All-Terrain Vehicle. We’ll drive out to local villages and more on this 2-hour tour.
The route we take depends on what you want to see on the tour, your ability to ride a quad, and the month of the year. We have experienced tour guides and know the best routes to take all year round. We will tailor this tour to suit everyone which comes for a quad adventure.
After the tour we will pick you up from our quad area to your hotel or riad.
Logistics & Details
- Daily departures at 9:00. Exact pick up time confirmed the day before by phone.
- Total time about 8 hours includes meet & greet, transfers, arrival, preparation, briefing, initiation, ride & hotel or riad return.
- Premium activity : a private guide is planned just for you!
- For your comfort and safety, we strongly recommend no passengers join this activity, only riders. Or passengers with the guide only.
- Minors under 16 must ride as passengers.
- Minors 16 and over require parental waiver to pilot a quad.
- Our guides take photos which you can share from our Facebook page. Please let us know if you would rather not appear in our pictures.
- A lot of people ask us for dunes, but unfortunately, there are no dunes close to Marrakech.
Good to Know
- Have your camera with you for great snapshots or serious photography.
- We recommend you wear closed shoes, comfortable clothing, sunscreen and warm clothes for winter sunshine. To best enjoy this experience, we suggest you respect local customs and avoid wearing shorts or skirts
- For your peace of mind, we recommend you check you have a personal all risk insurance with repatriation option.