Rising smoothly and Rising silently towards the clouds, the only noise the occasional burst of the burners, fly in a hot air balloon to travel where the wind takes you to wonder at the sights so far below. Make memories to last a lifetime on your hot air balloon experience, which you will want to tell people about again and again. And once your flight is over , you will find yourself wanting to do it all over again…out again and again.
Make your dream of a hot air balloon ride a reality and experience the beautiful landscapes of one of Marackech regions from a truly unique perspective.
If you’re looking for the perfect flight experience , we surely can make your day extra special.
Pick up (early start) from your hotel or riad and transfer to the balloon launch site in the Jbilets hills, with a luxury car with a qualified driver.
The top of this trip is that you will be served of a magnificent Traiteur Breakfast on board. Only for you with Top service included.After enjoying the tranquility of gently floating up to 3,000 feet(900 meters) , your car will drive you around to get back to the base. Our intimate knowledge of the area, the high level of equipment maintenance and our friendly, experienced monitors provide you and your friends or family (children welcome) with an unforgettable holiday memory.
Outstanding equipment maintenance and meticulous planning combine to provide one magical hour’s ride over the desert of millennial city of Marrakech with the High Atlas mountains as a backdrop.
Logistics & Details
- This excursion is available all year round.
- This excursion requires an early start (as early as 5 AM in the summer).
- Total flight time is about 50 minutes, and total excursion time is about 4-6 hours (including transfers, flight, excursion, breakfast & visits)
- Children under 10 are entitled to a 50% discount. Because of the height of the basket, parents may have to lift their kids during the flight so they can see the horizon. The basket is about 130 centimeters high.
Good to Know
- Don’t forget your camera for cool shots or for serious pictures of those great panoramas !
- We recommend you wear closed shoes, comfortable clothing, a hat, sunscreen and a windbreaker (required in the winter). To best enjoy this experience, we suggest you respect local customs and avoid wearing shorts or skirts.
- For your peace of mind, we recommend you check you have a personal all risk insurance with repatriation option.